January 2024 Bug Box (Indian Domino Roach)
Did you miss the Therea petiveriana-themed Bug Box? A few more Deluxe boxes are available now, featuring:
Adult female pin
- Adult female iron-on patch
- Young & older nymph pin set
Adult male sticker sheet
- Male, female, and Six-spot Ground Beetle (Anthia sexguttata) sticker sheet
- Adult female stamping kit
- Magnetic fact card
Common on the scrub forest floor in southern India, these roaches pose no threat to human homes. As detritivores, they eat decaying matter amongst the leaf litter and help return nutrients to the soil. Individuals use pheromones to communicate with others in their colony. After mating, females reject other male advances until after they lay their ootheca (egg cases). These insects are long-lived, and nymphs can take two years to reach adulthood and gain their iconic spots.
Don't forget to subscribe to the Bug Box in the future, so you never miss out.
One bag to rule them all
Take your collection on the road
A bold, modern way to display your enamel treasures.
Sturdy shoulder straps, zipper closure, and easy access to your pin display give this unisex bag enduring appeal, while the minimalist look puts your pins at center stage.
Our limited edition bags are proudly made in the USA and come with numbered hard enamel snail pins.
Take your collection to the next level - out your door, for a day or night on the town.
- Fully designed and made in the USA
- 100% cotton canvas fabric / vegan-friendly
- Ample room for a laptop, records, or your daily haul
- External D-ring for keys
- Built-in liner and cover secure with Velcro
- Black bag comes with exclusive black snail logo pin / white comes with white. (Other pins not included.)
DISPLAY MODEL bag has been used and handled at in-person events &has light wear on the plastic window, and is therefore offered at a discount. This is our last in-stock bag for the season.
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 15.75"
- Shoulder strap height: 12.5"